Assistance Coordinator - Italian/English/Polish speaker
Koordynator Pomocy Assistance z j. wloski
Europ Assistance Poland, a subsidiary of an international group of insurance industry, the world's leading market assistance services, is seeking individuals for the position: Relief Assistance Coordinator.
Our expectations of candidates are:
• Very good knowledge of English (necessary condition) and Polish
• higher education or in the course of study,
• computer literacy (MS Office, Windows environment),
• reliability and responsibility,
• ability to make quick decisions in stressful situations
• high personal culture.
The additional assets we consider:
• experience of working in a similar position (call center, telesales)
• knowledge of insurance issues.
• good knowledge of the following languages: italian
• Telephone support for clients and help organize assistance in Poland and abroad,
• coordinate the work of providers of assistance services in Poland and abroad,
• cooperation with foreign subsidiaries Europ Assistance Group.
For their part, we offer:
• interesting and responsible work in an international insurance group,
• opportunity to help others,
• flexible working hours (shift work),
• Attractive salary and training.
Interested persons meeting the above requirements, please send your CV and covering letter, together with a clause agreeing to the processing of personal data, to address
Sta assumendo ora