Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Accountable for ensuring our Enterprise customers receive a world class customer experience. Shows commitment to customers throughout their production lifecycle, working directly with them to enhance their overall user experience and help advance their IT operations strategy.
The Technical Account Manager will focus on assigned Enterprise customers. Account assignment will include a selection of AppleCare's customers with AppleCare Support products: i.e. Enterprise, Preferred and Alliance agreements.
Develops the relationships, amongst our customers and partners to help drive posiive customer satisfaction, coordinates as needed to develop a more personalized dialogue with them beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels.
•• 10 or more years of experience in a customer facing role at an Enterprise Technology company - preferably with a portfolio that includes hardware, software and services
•5 or more years of previous experience in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Enterprise Customers in the following areas: Mobile Device Management; Networking In- frastructure; Directory Services; Mixed Proficiency with multiple operating systems including Mac OS and iOS; Desktop Applications
•Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers - able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts.
•Proven ability to work collaboratively amongst and also lead virtual teams.
•Proven track record working in driving customer adoption and retention.
•Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and providing value based recommendations.
•Preferred to have a demonstrated expert level proficiency in IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategy.
•Preferred to have a background and/or proficiency in a specific vertical: Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services; Health Services; etc...
•Travel up to 50%.
• Establishes a trusted adviser relationship and assumes responsibility for ensuring customer's overall customer satisfaction and continued adoption.
• Assumes escalation management role
• Manages the customer support relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability.
• Enable consistent footprint expansion and consumption growth of overall product portfolio.
• Manage IT Infrastructure reviews, issues tracking, and ensure coordi- nation with other members of the cross-functional team (Sales, Pre-Sales, Partner Sales, Support, and Support Engineering).
• Developing proactive success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
• Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Required to have a Bachelors degree
Preferred to have a BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
Fluency in Spanish and English required
Sta assumendo ora