Job Title: Quality Service Content Specialist – Danish
Internally this job is titled: Quality Service Content Specialist
Department: Operations Quality Services
Job status: Full time/Permanent
Shift: This is a day shift role (40 hours/5 days)
The Quality Services Content Specialist is responsible for a specialised area of content and information within the Operations division. The Quality Services Content Specialist looks after procedures, webpage articles, templates and other type of content, all while ensuring that the Group’s content strategy is properly implemented. The role requires spending time in not only creating the content, but in ensuring the existing information is accessible, current and meets markets requirements, using various content management practices such as labeling and web analytics.
• Coordinate and maintain content in Danish for Operations in line with the Group’s expectations and guidelines
• Translate standard email templates, web articles and other content as issued by the Group from English to their assigned language
• Review and edit content produced by other members of Operations, in line with the Group’s expectations and guidelines
• Work regularly with bi-lingual content producers and translators to tailor content for different markets as identified by the Group
• Coordinate /mentor assigned departmental content contributors on behalf of the Group in accordance with Group procedures
• Proactively suggest innovative solutions to improve how content is presented and managed within Operations on behalf of the Group
• Be involved and lead content-related improvement projects in accordance with the Group’s instructions
• Think strategically about how content can be most effective in various parts of the Help Centre and Transversal
• Other duties as required by the Quality Services Manager
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Customer Service Specialist. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
• Fluent in Danish language and translation skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience creating both online and offline content e.g. FAQs, articles, presentations and procedures
• Ability to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources
• Ability to write content, copy and messaging in variety of styles, voices and tones, adaptable to different target audiences
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively work as part of a team (located across multiple offices)
• Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated. Able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong sense of ownership and commitment
• Must be able to work under pressure, with the ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
• Previous CMS experience
• Additional languages are an asset
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We also have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €5.25 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
Senior Quality Service Content Specialist
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
“… I joined as a Support Services Agent a few months later I was promoted to Team Leader. Two years since joining I secured a role in TV. My position evolved over the years; I’m now managing EPT webcast project. …There is a lot of hard work involved but I’m lucky enough that my job constantly challenges me and gives me an excellent opportunity to meet many interesting & talented people. – Justyna Baran; Live Stream & Distribution Manager- March 2016
Follow instructions to apply directly. We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Company related links
The Stars Group Careers Page: http://www.starsgroup.com/careers/index
The Stars Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WorkAtTheStarsGroup/
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/starsgroup
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Malta service office in the Operations department.
Sta assumendo ora