This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work on a new Technical Support Service Desk. Supporting an exciting emerging global brand, you will be a member of the Technical customer support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
We are looking to recruit talent for our French team. As a French Technical Support Specialist - you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from French speaking customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
• Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests
• Provide support for order management and product pre-sales
• Investigate, resolve and/ or escalate issues to Tier 2
• Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
• Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share
• Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
• Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
• Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
• Fluent in French & English, both written and oral essential
• Minimum of 6 months previous Tier1/Tier 2 call center and/ or high volume retail customer service experience is essential
• You will have good Wireless Networking experience
• Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail
• Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
• Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products
• Strong problem solving/resolution skills
• Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
• Able to learn quickly / be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes
• Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize on an on-going basis.
• Available to work weekend and evening shifts.
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Works well within a team and can motivate the team members
• Focused on meeting/exceeding targets
• An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritize workloads
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed to continuous development
• Quality focused
Sta assumendo ora