Are you tired of sending online applications without getting any response?
If you speak two or more languages the event is a great way to showcase your language skills, and get that new job you are looking for.
At the fair, you’ll have the opportunity to meet recruiters from leading international companies face-to-face, apply for positions and drop your CV with them.
Ideal for graduates who are looking to kick start their career, or experienced professionals looking for a new exciting career path, the fair will host companies looking to recruit candidates for positions across the UK as well as in various locations throughout Europe.
Reasons why you should attend the Bilingual People International Recruitment Fair in London:
- If you speak 2 or more languages to a business level and looking to start a new career.
- If you are willing to discuss your current situation and ambitions with HR leaders and recruiters.
- If you are looking for advice on your CV.
- If you are interested in meeting face-to-face with the people that can potentially be your future coworkers and managers.
- If you are interested in attending various presentations and seminars aimed at giving you advice on finding your perfect career.
- If you want to put all chances of getting that dream job you’ve been looking for on your side!
When and Where
The Fair will be held at the Hilton Olympia Hotel, on the 17th March – for one day only (10am – 4pm).
Free entrance tickets have now been released for the event. Please note all tickets are free, they are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Languages: All European languages (If you speak German, Dutch, French, Swedish or Norwegian, your skills will in high demand by recruiters).
Sectors: Mainly Sales, Customer Service, Banking and Finance, Graduate, IT, HR, Gaming/Betting…
Hosted in lively and buzzing city central, why don’t you make a day of it? Come down and visit us at the Hilton Olympia Hotel on 17th March.
Sta assumendo ora