Quality Assurance Engineer - Middle East Market - Relocate to Bangkok
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition. What's stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. Our client moves fast - why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, the business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we're on the subject, our client's people come from over 74 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is an integral part of the development process. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Lead testing strategy of assigned projects to ensure the quality of products
* Own quality practice of assigned scrum team - work under Agile methodology
* Identify and design test automation flow - share implementation effort with software engineer
* Work closely with Software Engineers and Product Owners as a team to deliver quality products
* Monitor and ensure each change achieves its business value KPI on production
* Drive the velocity of product development together with scrum team
* 3 years and above experience in Software Testing/ Quality Assurance
* Ability to code. C# is a plus
* Experience in Test automation or Selenium is a plus
* Excellent command of Arabic AND English (speaking, writing and reading)
* Experience with Agile Methodology is an advantage
* Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience of working with RTL based customers on a large ecommerce project highly desirable.
Relocation assistance & Visa provided - please send us your CV today!
Sta assumendo ora